9 months - 2 years
Minimum 9 months, maximum 2 years.
Delivery Method100% online via OnlineCampus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
The number of places per term is strictly limited to 60.
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
5,500 CHF (Swiss Francs) . This fee includes library access, OnlineCampus access, graduation fees, and matriculation fees. Fees are payable in interest free instalments (See a sample payment plan)
By the end of this programme learners will be able to:
1. Create awareness of the broader contexts and sphere of influence within which international business operates. (120 credits)
2. Study and practise international business and management drawing on a range of perspectives in the fields of international marketing, strategic management, entrepreneurship, international human resource management, and international business. (120 credits)
3. Develop your critical thinking, conceptual thinking and reasoning skills relating to international business and management. (120 credits)
4. Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness. (120 credits)
5. Develop your ability to carry out independent research in the field of business and management. (120 credits)
6. Augment your intellectual and transferable skills especially as they relate to management and business. (120 credits)
7. Benefit from a programme of study which offers you a grounding in the disciplines and methodologies of international business management and to stimulate a critical awareness of the factors associated with the changing focus of contemporary international business practice. (120 credits)