12 months - 5 years
Minimum 12 months, maximum 5 years.
Delivery Method100% online via OnlineCampus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
The number of places per term is strictly limited to 60.
The University of Cumbria is ranked number 8th in the World for Quality Education by the Times Higher Education in 2020.
In a study commissioned by Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance (2020) on over 9,500,000 previous university students in the UK, the University of Cumbria is ranked in the top three higher-education institutions in the North of the UK for students who go on to start or manage a business.
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
12,000 CHF (Swiss Francs). This fee includes library access, OnlineCampus access, graduation fees, and University matriculation fees. Fees are payable in interest free instalments, however, the programme is not eligible for the UK Government student finance.
Accreditation and Recognition
The University of Cumbria MSc programmes offered online in exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College are Recognised Worldwide. Once you complete your studies at Robert Kennedy College, you will receive a degree from the University of Cumbria. The University of Cumbria received the University title, and degree awarding powers, from Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council. It is fully recognised by the British Government and duly listed on the United Kingdom’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills list of recognised UK awarding institutions.
The MSc has been shaped to form what the programme team believes to be a unique curriculum. It allows students to:
- Gain a UK Higher Education Institution accredited MSc.
- Study in their own time (in whatever time-zone in which they live).
- Study at their own pace (within the current period of University of Cumbria regulations for part-time study).
- Attend an optional residential event in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Continue to live in their own country/location without disrupting family life.
- Continue to pursue their existing career without a break.